18oz Peanut Butter Jar
1/4 Cup Butter
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
12 oz. bag of Nestles Semi- Sweet Morsels
1. Mix the peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar in a bowl. Stir until combined.
2. Shape into approximately 1-inch balls and place on baking pan. Put in Freezer for about 20 minutes.
3. Melt Nestles Semi- Sweet Morsels according to Pkg. (Microwaved)
4. Dip peanut butter balls into chocolate w/ toothpick letting the excess coating drip off, return the chocolate coated peanut butter balls back pan until chocolate is firm.
5. Store in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator.