• 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
• 3 (1.4 oz. each) chocolate-covered toffee bars,
chopped into small pieces
• 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 1 can (13.4 oz) Mexican caramel spread (dulce de leche)
• 2 tsp. vanilla
• 4 eggs
• 3/4 cup KRAFT Caramel Bits
• 1/4 cup whipping cream
HEAT oven to 325°F.
MIX graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. butter and 1/2 cup toffee pieces; press onto bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan.
MEANWHILE, beat cream cheese, sugar, dulce de leche and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Gently pour over crust.
BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen sides; cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.
HEAT caramels bits and cream in microwave on HIGH for 1-1/2 mins, stirring every 30 sec. until smooth. Cool 5 min; pour over cheesecake. Sprinkle with remaining toffee pieces.