- 13 Oreos
- 3 candy canes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 bag Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
- For white chocolate cups:
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, process the oreos until you get a fine crumb consistency. Pour into a bowl.
- In the blender or food processor, unwrap and process the candy canes until you get a fine sugar consistency. Add in with the oreo crumbs and mix.
- Add in the softened cream cheese and mix until a thick and wet dough has been created. This takes a bit of patience. Just keep stirring, you’ll get there!
- Pinch off little balls of the dough and roll into small circles. You should have about 22 circles total. Flatten the circles to be the width of the mini muffin cup.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt ½ cup of Andes chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir for 30 seconds and then return for 15 more seconds if they aren’t all the way melted.
- Pour enough chocolate to barely coat the bottom of the muffin cup. Press the oreo-peppermint dough into the chocolate.
- Pour more chocolate to cover the oreo-peppermint dough completely.
- Let harden before eating.
- If you want to do white chocolate ones, use the same instructions except melt ½ cup of white chocolate chips with 1 tsp vegetable oil at a time. ½ cup of white chocolate will make about 6 candy cups, so you will want to adjust accordingly if you want to use all of the oreo dough for white chocolate cups.
- If you want to decorate these cups, melt the white or mint chocolate. Put the melted chocolate into a small ziploc bag and cut off the tip of the bag. Pipe the chocolate on and immediately garnish with crushed candy cane crumbs. Let harden