Yield: 4 serving
Serving size: 1/4 of recipe
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/8 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/8 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 ripe bananas
- Sea salt
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/4′ pieces.
- Mix the peanut butter and the applesauce in a small bowl. Spread the mixture on top of each banana slice.
- Place bananas on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes of freeze time, place chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave for 1 minute or until chocolate melts.
- Remove bananas from freezer and dip 1/2 of each banana piece in the chocolate. Sprinkle sea salt on the chocolate tops.
- Place bananas back on parchment paper tray and put back in the freezer.
- They will be ready to eat in 15 minutes. Store in a ziplock bag.