* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 pound unsalted butter at room temperature
* 1 pound flour
* 3 eggs
* 1 cupcake flour
* 2 tablespoons powdered milk
* 1 1/2 tablespoons corn syrup
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream the sugar and flour together until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well.
Add flour, powdered milk, and corn syrup and mix well.
Add in the remaining ingredients and continue to mix.
Pour mixture into a 9 x 5-inch greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.