6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
6 slices Swiss cheese (if you aren’t a Swiss fan, put your fav cheese on there)
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken if you hate mushrooms like me!)
1/4 cup milk
2 cups stuffing mix (flavored stuffing makes it awesome)
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Lightly grease crockpot (I use spray)
2. Place chicken breasts in crockpot. Top with a cheese slice.
3. Combine soup and milk, stirring well. Spoon over cheese.
4. Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
5. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
6. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 4 to 6 hours.